The Everest Series fabric buildings from Pavilion are the buildings that truly set Pavilion apart from the competition. With massive clear spans that reach 300′ wide, there is no project too large for an Everest.
No other fabric covered structure in the industry can compare to the colossal width of a 300’ wide Pavilion Everest.
Truly customized building solutions for the application of your choice. From sports arenas to aircraft hangars, the Everest can cover it all.
With a customizable roof pitch to accommodate height restrictions for the local building jurisdiction, this building profile is the go to design for architects and engineers.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
Built for ultimate strength
Designed to survive harsh weather conditions and heavy snow loads
Constructed with optimum welded HSS square steel, certified and designed to meet all building codes.
Revolutionary fire-retardant SpiderWeave® fabric
Backed by Pavilion’s industry leading 18-year warranty
Manufactured in Pavilion’s CSA certified facility
OVERSIZED DOORS, INSULATION AND MORE
With extensive experience in civil work, structural, electrical, and mechanical, Pavilion is your one stop shop for a complete building solution.
With Pavilion your options are endless. Our designs are well suited to accommodate large industrial doors, a multitude of HVAC and electrical configurations, not to mention fire suppression and insulation.
Pavilion’s years of experience results in unparrelled solutions.
Pavilion takes environmental concerns seriously.
Our complete product line is 100% recyclable, with a non-toxic low VOC anticorrosive coating that comes standard on all of our components.
- Custom service modules
- Quick deployment on any flat surface
- Heavy duty trussed end walls standard
- Full range of custom container modifications
- Can be erected quickly with minimal support equipment.
- Use wherever permanent structures are not practical or cost effective
- Can be packaged to be within heavy lift helicopter capacity.
- Standard container shipping by rail, truck or ship.
- Engineered for severe wind and snow loads.
- Rapid response delivery and set up available.
- Containers provide security- locking for valuable assets.
- Available 46’,56’,66’ wide by 40’,60’,80’ and longer in container increments.